The beauty of the making of Love Bomb is that the production process is identical to the content of the film itself. It is a transformational process of discovering who we really are at our core while working as a surrendered service to life, to love, which is simply a way of being the most amazing version of ourselves that we can allow ourselves to be.
Let me attempt to break it down for you into some tangible examples:
1. Service. We are creating this film out of a feeling of service to life knowing that what we are creating is going to assist in uplifting the viewer so that they will have a total being experience of the film.
2. Love Bomb. We are sharing about the the delivery of “Love Bombs” as a story of service, while the film itself is a Love Bomb for the viewer. It is also acting as a Love Bomb in our lives through production! We are transforming on deep levels as the entire experience of interviews, transcriptions, edits, and details lead us to ever deeper levels of the experience of who we are as Love itself and how we can bring this into our lives.
4. Service as a Chiropractor. For me personally my own practice of service at my local chiropractic studio is consistently growing in presence and depth. During the making of this film I am also deeply engaged in loving and supporting my clients, who grow by the week, to their healing, transformation, and connection to who they are as beings of love in life. I see this as a continual mirroring process to my own commitment to serving as a being of love.
5. Healing & Marriage. My own personal life has also been growing and deepening as through the process of this film I have been in the experience of loving a close family member through a healing process as well as embracing the love in my life as we have made the commitment to marriage and are planning our October wedding and feeling in to what a Love Bomb the journey to marriage is for both of us.
6. Surrender beyond the “Educated.” The story in Love Bomb shows how we surrender to life itself to serve in a way that is bigger than we could do using our own “educated” mind, to allow for life to unfold in ways that seem magical at times. This is the production itself! When I review what we have “done” in the past 40 days I see it in writing and think, wow! Thank goodness we don’t think we are “doing” all of this personally. And the moments when we do, well, its breakdown time to overwhelm and tired and then its back to connection, surrender, and realizing that we are simply conduits bringing this forward into life and that when we allow it to happen rather than thinking we are working on it or doing it, magic happens.
And magic is happening!
We are fresh home from Los Angeles where we interviewed Kute Blackson. This interview was full of love, and, magic. It flowed beautifully as we sat in the, now familiar, field which is that of Love Bomb. It has a magic to it, a feeling of deep love, discovery, presence, and truth. And in this field Kute laid it out for us, the reality of who we are as Love, the presence of mystery within it, and the awesome experience of life as this dance when we allow it to emerge from the essence within us that is, the essence of the connection of all of life.
This occurred only two weeks following our presence at the Dynamic Essentials seminar in Atlanta, Georgia where we set up our “set” inside of a hotel room and interviewed five of the speakers bringing the depth of the living spirit of chiropractic art and service into the film itself. These speakers were Sigafoose, Peter Amlinger, Paula Hedgelon, Pat Chelenyak, and Walter Sanchez. These interviews can best be described as filling in the story of mastery in chiropractic as a martial art form, where the practitioner’s mastery comes in the development of self and skill on all levels: physical, mental, and spiritual.
In the film we glimpse at how time and space have a quality to them of being very relative, especially when in surrender to allowing for the full flowing of Spirit to move through us in action. When I look at our completed list of tasks within the past 40 days, I can only reflect that this has and continues to be an experience of surrender to this level of presence and service and flow. It is the little I working for and dancing with the big I. And the dance continues.
To see the teaser, video clips & to learn about how you can support the making of Love Bomb please go to: http://www.lovebombthemovie.com
To be a part of our daily updates please “like” us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/LoveBombTheMovie
To grow the impact of the Love Bomb please “share” our Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/LoveBombTheMovie
Thank You & Big Love and Gratitude to you!
In inspiration from the interview with Kute Blackson I say,
Love Now, and Now,
Here is our list of production actions since the close of our first cut fundraising campaign 40 days ago:
1. Sorted through nearly 90 hours (and growing) of footage and labeled all of the action along with transcribing all of the dialogue creating a very well organized pallet to edit from.
2. We have a working storyboard based on our vision & material with the scenes of the film laid out in detail so that we can start placing together the actual footage and dialogue into the script of the film to tell a powerful story.
3. We captured 5 more interviews of chiropractors: Sigafoose, Peter Amlinger, Paula Hedglon, Walter Sanchez, & Pat Chelenyak. These will bring to life what chiropractic is within the context of the film by helping the viewer to realize that chiropractic mastery & service is like a martial art form for love and freedom.
4. We filmed the amazing Kute Blackson in Los Angeles. If you haven’t heard of him (yet) give him a google and you will see how unique he is in the world of human transformation. He brings an awesome voice to the film around what it means to Love, to Be Love, and to live fully.
Now we are completing some more transcriptions while moving in to the editing of the film itself (the magic). We are on mission to be close to complete by the end of March with all we have gathered (with 4 more interviews scheduled for March- oh, so excited to reveal those once complete- it includes a trip to NYC and conversation with some incredible fresh voices in the field of human potential/transformation as well as a few more chiropractors who will break down the science of the adjustment so our audience can understand the why behind what we are doing in the name of love and service.)
April is a planned non-edit time so we can have fresh perspective (and use our funding wisely) before heading back to Peru where our team will be serving chiropractic while we will gather some follow up interviews.
May we will be back at it with go time that will place us at our goal for this campaign: our first cut by June.
(With a goal to have a final cut complete by September!)